The KDS DAR Administration Office and the Alumni Association is working diligently to update contact information for all of our alumni. Please contact the admin office or the alumni association to update your mailing address, email address and other contact information so that we can keep you informed of events at KDS. You can contact the admin office at 256.728.4236 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the alumni association via email to email@example.com or by phone at 256.728.8414
Without you, our alumni, the association's mission cannot be reached. Please consider a donation to the association in addition to paying your yearly dues!
“I cannot begin to express in words what KDS means to me. KDS is more than a school. It's home. Every time I step on campus I feel proud to be an alumnus of 'The Gem of Gunter Mountain'”
KDS DAR Class of 1992
The KDS DAR School Alumni Association's mission is:
- To foster mutually beneficial relationships between the Kate Duncan Smith DAR School and its alumni
- To inculcate in its members sentiments of loyalty to, and regard for, one another
- To foster and encourage education in the Gunter Mountain area through enlarged educational enterprises, programs and services of the Kate Duncan Smith DAR School
- To establish, under authority of this organization, a Fund to be known as The Patriot Fund for the use and benefit of the Kate Duncan Smith DAR School; and to solicit and encourage alumni and friends of the Kate
Duncan Smith DAR School to make gifts, devises, bequests and contributions of whatever nature to said Fund, provided the same are acceptable to said school
- To encourage and solicit contributions by alumni and friends of the Kate Duncan Smith DAR School to The Association to perpetuate the traditions, purposes, growth and progress of the Kate Duncan Smith DAR School
19 May 2017
The 58th Annual Banquet
will be held on FRIDAY, 19th of May 2017. The business meeting and the banquet will be held separately. Business meeting at 6:00 p.m and banquet at 6:45 p.m. See our News page for further information!